Monday, September 27, 2010

Brianna Rocks! All about me...yo


 

Introducing me!!
The names Brianna lee Spatz. I am 16 my birthday is august 3rd.I work at Festival Foods. The most important thing to me in life is my family and my friends. They help me through everything. I used to be in a lot of sports when I was younger such as soccer, basketball, volleyball, but the one I was most serious about was dancing. All different kinds of dancing like tap, jazz, ballet and pomes. I did dance for 7 years but I quit when I was in 8th grade. What I like to do for fun is hang with friends, skate, dance, and just be outdoors. I get mad easily when people are rude and selfish. For people to respect you, you have to respect them also. When I am done with high school. I’m going to be really scared but excited for my future. I want to become a nurse of a councilor of some sort. I really just want to help people with real life issues. I’m not sure exactly but ill know before high school is done for me.










No comments:

Post a Comment